Install Beta Version
How to manually install Premast Plus (Beta) with manifest file for testing
You can test our add-in Beta versions in an Office client that is on Windows, Mac or Web.
1- In File Explorer on the Windows computer where you want to host your add-in, go to the parent folder, or drive letter, of the folder you want to use as your shared folder catalog.
2- Open the context menu for the folder you want to use as your shared folder catalog (right-click the folder) and choose Properties.
3- Within the Properties dialog window, open the Sharing tab and then choose the Share button.
4- Within the Network access dialog window, add yourself and any other users and/or groups with whom you want to share your add-in. You will need at least Read/Write permission to the folder. After you have finished choosing people to share with, choose the Share button.
5- When you see confirmation that Your folder is shared, make note of the full network path that's displayed immediately following the folder name. (You will need to enter this value as the Catalog Url when you specify the shared folder as a trusted catalog, as described in the next section of this article.) Choose the Done button to close the Network access dialog window.
6- Choose the Close button to close the Properties dialog window.
1. Open a new document in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, or Project.
2. Choose the File tab, and then choose Options.
3. Choose Trust Center, and then choose the Trust Center Settings button.
4. Choose Trusted Add-in Catalogs.
5. In the Catalog Url box, enter the full network path to the folder that you shared previously. If you failed to note the folder's full network path when you shared the folder, you can get it from the folder's Properties dialog window, as shown in the following screenshot.
6. After you've entered the full network path of the folder into the Catalog Url box, choose the Add catalog button.
7. Select the Show in Menu check box for the newly-added item, and then choose the OK button to close the Trust Center dialog window.
8. Choose the OK button to close the Options dialog window.
9. Close and reopen the Office application so your changes will take effect.
1. Put the manifest XML file of premast plus (we share the beta testing file with our user community ) in the shared folder catalog.
2. In PowerPoint, select My Add-ins on the Insert tab of the ribbon. In Project, select My Add-ins on the Project tab of the ribbon.
3. Choose SHARED FOLDER at the top of the Office Add-ins dialog box.
4. Select Plus Beta add-in and choose Add to insert the add-in.
- A Mac running OS X v10.10 "Yosemite" or later with Office on Mac installed.
- PowerPoint on Mac version 15.24 (160614)
- Premast Plus Beta manifest .xml file you want to test.
1. go to the following folder where you'll save your add-in's manifest file. If the
weffolder doesn't exist on your computer, create it.
2. Copy your add-in's manifest file to this folder.
3. Open PowerPoint, and then open a document. Restart PowerPoint if it's already running.
4. In PowerPoint, choose Insert > Add-ins > My Add-ins (drop-down menu), and then choose your add-in.
- 1.Open Office on the web. Open a document in PowerPoint. On the Insert tab on the ribbon in the Add-ins section, choose Office Add-ins.
- 2.On the Office Add-ins dialog, select the MY ADD-INS tab, choose Manage My Add-ins, and then Upload My Add-in.
3. Browse to the add-in manifest file, and then select Upload.